We can also analyse historic data and claim refunds for you. This is refunded directly back to the company budget for the year – one school got back enough to hire an extra teacher based on their refund…

Through Trust Group I can also advise you on whether you have a claim with your Consumer Credit. If you have mortgages, credit cards, loans or HP taken out under the 1974 Consumer Credit Act, and have a case, I can help you apply for compensation on it. We have specialised Solicitors and Barristers who only deal with these sorts of claims for consumers. There is only a fee to pay if the Solicitors feel that you have a claim and that is 100% fully refundable should the application not proceed once received.

I can also help with people who are in debt and need help or are on the brink of bankrupcy. Please dont lose hope until you have spoken to me.

Again you can email or ring me to discuss – I am genuine, hardworking and local. I’m here to explain what it’s all about.


Our Address:

1 Abbey View, Duton Hill, Dunmow, CM6 2EA

Contact Owner

Claim Listing

Claim Listing